Is your Business Social or Anti-Social?
Are you being anti-social again?????
Well, that’s the rebuke my wife often uses when I’m sitting in the corner at parties, updating my Facebook status on my iPhone! I point out that I’m being social…just in a different way! Joking aside, unless your business is using social media marketing in one or more of its many forms it really is being anti-social.
Small businesses that have embraced their own Twitter presence, Facebook pages and stores and have their own customized YouTube channel are beginning to see the many benefits of engaging better with their customers and prospects, as it translates into increased sales.
You’ve decided to hop on board but should you try to look after it yourself in-house or outsource the work? Here are the Top 10 reasons to outsource your social media marketing management to professionals:
1. Time Saving Updating — Facebook pages, daily postings on Twitter and editing or adding videos on YouTube can be a very time consuming business. Unless you have a team of creative people sitting round the office with nothing better to do then it’s best managed by social media marketing experts, whilst you and your staff are left to do what you do best – which is look after the additional customers coming your way from the increased online marketing efforts.
2. It Can Still be On-Message and Real — Outsourcing need not mean that you will lose either the power of your message, the personal touch or the authenticity that your business strives for in your online marketing efforts. Your content can still be useful, inspiring, relevant and personalised for your customers and need not be automated and lacking punch. Of course, it can be the latter if you choose the wrong social media marketing company but the best ones out there will get to know your business, account manage you well, interact regularly and be able to tailor content precisely to your marketing message.
3. Extra Boost of Creativity to your Marketing — The right social media marketing management team can be a great creative asset to your online marketing campaigns. They best smm panel can suggest offers, promotions and competitions as well as creating blog articles that will help generate interest in your business.
4. Extra Credibility in your Market — Becoming recognized in your market as authorities and developing credibility is important to the overall success of your small business. The best social media management teams will do this by providing genuine, quality content (after consultation with you) that keeps your business name in your customers’ and prospects’ minds as the go-to business for your field.
5. Includes Content Monitoring — A good social media management service will include content monitoring so that you know what is working well and what’s not. No marketing effort is ever going to be 100% effective, but by monitoring what your customers are saying – both the positive and negative feedback – you can adjust your marketing and your business’ products and services accordingly.
6. Detailed Monthly Reporting — Online marketing needs to be measurable and your outsourced social media management should provide you with monthly reporting so that you can measure your ROI and see what campaigns and marketing strategies are most effective for your business.
7. It Will Optimise the Web Presence of your Business Too — Social media management teams know how to optimise your online presence so that your business ranks well with search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. This means that new customers will be driven to your web site as they will be able to find you. The truth is that most people outside of online marketing professionals don’t know how to do this, so businesses who are not outsourcing may be missing out.